Environmental Law & Litigation
Emerging legal issues surrounding global climate change are central to many areas of Sive, Paget & Riesel’s practice. From analyzing potential impacts from greenhouse gas emissions in environmental impact statements, to monitoring the latest regulatory requirements under the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative (RGGI), to assisting corporate clients with climate change audits, to drafting climate change disclosure language in securities filings, SPR lawyers are experienced and stay current on emerging legal issues presented by global climate change.
- New “Shared Renewables” Program Expands Access to Solar in New York
- WEDG Certification Promotes Sustainable Design for the New York and New Jersey Waterfront
- Mayor De Blasio Unveils Plan for New York City to Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions by 80% by 2050
- U.S. Supreme Court Substantially Upholds EPA Authority to Regulate Greenhouse Gas Emissions of Stationary Sources
- U.S. Supreme Court To Hear Argument Over EPA’s Greenhouse Gas Regulations for Stationary Sources
- Solar Power in Governor Cuomo’s 2014 State of the State Report